Sunday, December 7, 2008

What's a Christmas Gram? I want one!

Last Thursday UCCS Navigators had our annual Ministry Team Christmas party complete with a white elephant gift exchange and those a ton of those little smokies.

What a blast to celebrate the reason we live with 19 wonderful students who have chosen to follow Christ and help others do the same.

Jamie, Derrik (my EDGE teammates) and I did our best entertained the troops with a few improv skits. During the white elephant gift exchange, I inherited a 1970's rendition of Jesus and the little children decoupaged on a tree stump. Surprisingly no one wanted this gift after I opened it. Luckily I was able to regift it before the night was over saving me a trip to the Arc. whew.

We finished the night with some Christmas carols and prayer.

I am so thankful for this opportunity with The Navigators!



Me, Coele, and Ashlea really enjoyed the singing part of the night. . .a little too much.



An action shot from some improve (me, Derrik, Jamie).


Shawn gets an awesome owl figurine for his gift!

Kathy cannot seem to open her gift, as it was wrapped about a dozen times.


Ashlea proudly displays her new suit of armor hat.

No comments: